Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, June 18, 2012

6-12 Sanibel Vacation Day 2

 I woke up at Mahmo's house this morning, because we were watching Teddy.  See how I helped myself up into the recliner to watch "Minnie"?
 This crazy crow lived on this sand castle throughout the day. 
Bop and I dug looking for shells.
It was my job to guard the hole.
Ugh!  The muddy sand got on me.
Should I make a mudpie?
I'll throw it at YOU!
See my dirty fingers?
Shall I make ready your shell digger?
Bop and I made 5 beautiful sand castles!
Here are the first four...I decorated the tops all by myself.  :) (mostly)
Pat, water, pat, water...
Pat it down like this!
Titanic?

No comments:

Post a Comment