Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

5-28 Happy Memorial Day!

 So silly in my red, white, and blue...
 Goof, goof..."Daddy's Little Girl"..
 :)
 Preparing for a boat ride...Yay!
 I have to make sure Daddy prepares the boat properly, Mama.
 Yep!  He's doing a good job.
 ...And we're off!
 "See?"
 "Brrrrrrrrmmmm...."
 Of course, we had to pick up Mahmo.  See you later, Bop!
 This is how the boat goes, Mahmo.
 I like waves.
 I don't look too sure about it, but I didn't want to go back home.
 3 generation shot
 I sure do love these two.
 Bop decided to come after all!  Yay!  Here.  You can have some sippy, Bop.
 Eskimo smoochies...
 That was SO much FUN, Daddy.  Thank you!!!!
 Off to a BBQ at "Nane" and "Daz"'s...
 I'm ready to go, go, GO!
 I visited with Miss Susan.

 ...and danced with the crayons...
 ...loved on Yay-Yay...
 ...and smiled constantly.  :)
 I showed Mahmo and Bop how to color nicely.
 ...and closed my drawing journal ever so carefully.
 I supervised Alex's work...
 ...and assisted when needed.
 You're doing a great job, Buddy!
 I said, "Hi," to Uh-Non and Jennifer.
 ...and played with the boys in Susan and Dennis' pool.
 The top step is still my favorite spot.
 SPLASH ZONE!!!
 Look out, Daddy!
 Let me wash your face, Bop.
 I'll do mine, too. :)
 Sitting ever so nicely...
 I don't want to, Daddy.
 It looks like Alex is having fun.
 The Belle of the Ball...
 "Thumbs-up!"
 I'll get it!
 I GOT it!  (The first true catch ever!)
 Now, I'd like to keep it for awhile.  Okay?
 It serves as a great flotation device.
 This one works, too.
 Tube train...
 Hi!
 Is it REALLY almost time to go home?
Last time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment