Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

2-6 Pretty Dresses

Here I go!
Are you under there, Andy?

This is such a fun day!

Let me just pick a new outfit.

Dresses make me happy!

I'm gonna getchoo, Mommy!

I like this one, too...I just need some matching socks.

Where did they go?

I'm such a happy girl.

Mommy likes this outfit. See how I made everything match?

Even my SHOES!

Just before bed, I had some cousin time at the swing. Hi, Gabbers!

Walking with my Daddy...

Thank you for letting me borrow your hat, Belicia.

Hi, Eli. You have an ELMO stroller!

Why can't I sit in it?

That's okay. I like hats better.

You found me!

What's in the water, Daddy?

See Wooshka in the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment