Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

2-14 Happy Valentine's Day!

A "art" shirt for a chilly morning...
I spent the afternoon at Jaycee Park with my Mommy...She says I'm her Valentine.

Whee!


Again!


She's gonna get me!


I'm watching you, Mommy. Are you going back on the big swing?


Cheese, Mama!


Ridin' a dino!


Nice dinosaur...


May I get down now?


Take-off! Again!


I'm SO ready to be done now.


See the beautiful flowers that Daddy got for Mommy? He makes me so proud.


I spent the night at Mahmo's so Mommy and Daddy could go out for a nice dinner. Aren't they cute?


Mommy's fish dinner sure looks good!


Daddy even got a back massage!

No comments:

Post a Comment