Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

2-15 A Messy, Fun Day...

But, I don't want to leave Dah-Die in here while I paint, Mama...
I'll be so lonely without her and Elmo...

Mommy said you could come if you stay right there. I'll show you how to paint.

Now...Where is that paint?

Mommy has it!!!

Open..

Smeary, smeary...

Hmmm...I'm not so sure about my hands getting dirty.

YELLOW!

Foot painting...

Yep! I like that.

See my pretty colors?

Yes, that's the one I want, Mommy.

I think I like getting messy.

MORE, please!

Such gorgeous artwork!

RED!

GREEN!

Let me just paint myself a little bit.

Thank you for this great funness!

Such a colorful tummy...

Woo hoo!

I need some more, please.

Green, green, green!

This one's my favorite!

Don't you think the paint will look good on the towel, too?

I don't WANT to take a bath!

The aftermath...

My first time potting plants...

What's dirt?

Oh...I see...

Are we going to put it into the pot?

Like this?

Let me just decorate your hand, Mahmo.

...And your leg...








1 comment:

  1. Ashley...what an awesome & brave mom you are! I let Anna do all the messy art projects at preschool.

    ReplyDelete