Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, February 3, 2012

1-31 Dress-Up and Silliness!

To start the afternoon, I'm going to read my Bible a little bit.
I LOVE this story!

Come and get me, Mama!

Where did that lion go?

Peek-a-boo! There she is!

It's going to fall!

Open, Sesame!

Let's get all of the "amals".

They're stuck!

Okay, elephant...Let's walk through the door.


See my play dress? I like to spin in it. :)

You hang out up here, K?

Oooooooooo...

See how I can stack my blocks?

A visit from Bahbo...I giggled SO hard as I pulled on his tie! He makes such funny faces!

He, he, he!

Baaaa!

Priceless

I'm a little lambie practicing jumping for dreams...





No comments:

Post a Comment