Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

11-25 Settin' Up Our Tree...And Turkey Round 2

See my new puppet?
Let me just taste the tree first.

Mommy taught me all about Aurora and Prince Phillip.

I learned about putting the star at the "tippy top".

The branches are so scratchy but soft...

Yay!

This is the first ornament I've ever hung.

What could be in this one?

More ornaments...AND a new bracelet....

See my nice hangings?

Ear decorations...

I'll help you, Daddy. Just let me show you how to use this screwdriver thing.

We had Thanksgiving dinner Round 2 at Marmie and Pop's...I love my Kelsey

See me, Auntie? I'm so big.

Gettin' ready...

Papa Bear makes the tackle!

Our tree...Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment