Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10-31 Happy Halloween!

Some morning loves with Marmie/Nana.


Lizard!



It was right there.



Solemn cuteness



Nanny's creativity with my animals doesn't phase me.



Peas porridge hot...



Peas porridge cold...



Who put this here?

Kitty's "all gone"!

This is her new favorite face to make.

Where did she go?

What's happening, Bunny?


Pumpkin carving time:

Gucky seeds

I'll put them in there. Don't worry.

I'm a big helper.

Hmmm...Is it tasty? Dare I?

It passes the "Becca Test."

What's on your hands, Mama?

My turn...

Yummy!

Uck! Keep those away from me!

Here, Mommy. You can have them back.

Whatcha doin'?

Use a spoon?

Like this?

Stem sample

"Gourd"

Kisses

Smile

On

Off

On

So stong!

Again...

Yes, Mama...

Will this fit?

Small pieces

See Gourd?

Oh, no!

Eye!

My walking butterfly...

Heading to Halloweenies... Quick picture...


My butterfly was so out of sorts today. She almost didn't get dressed up at all.




That's better!

It's a leaf!

Taking a break...

Mommy and Daddy

Family shot

My sleepy beautiful butterfly...

In a daze...

"Gourd"





No comments:

Post a Comment