Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, November 21, 2011

11-20 What a Day!

Where did the Danish go?
I saw that.

Thank you, Daddy.

I'll clean the plate.

Yep! I ate it all!

May I please have my water now?

A new puppet...

See?

Aunt Marta and Uncle David gave us a surprise visit. So, we went to see the Sand Sculptures World Championship on Fort Myers Beach.

I like that one.

Cheese! Where did baby go?

There she is...in front of the Toney castle.




Elephant...

Merry Christmas snowmen...

Toney princesses...

First place...



I want to play in the sand, Mommy.

Dinner! No, Mommy does NOT have a 5:00 shadow. :)

David, you crack me up!

Hmmmm....Let me think about that.

What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment