Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10-29 Oktoberfest!

Where are we, Mama?
Spinning the wheel of fortune...

The result: a hanging key chain.

Are you sure that clown isn't around here, Mommy?

Yay! Good job, band!

I like polka!

What great music!

What ever happened to my saurkraut?

I do not think so.

I likek it better on Mommy.

My first carnival ride: Flying elephants! You're coming too, right, Mama?

Buckle up for safety!

Hold on tight! Here we go!

We're flying, Daddy!

Back on land...What a ride!

Tee-hee!

They look familiar!

Let's end the night with a train ride.

We had such fun with Ruth and Ken.


No comments:

Post a Comment