Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

11-5 A Big Day

Let's see...I started off playing on my blankie...

There's that camera again, Mommy.
Then, I read a book with Daddy.
Awww....
Then, I tried my Bumbo seat for the first time.
I LIKE this!
What was that?
I keep trying to get this white thing in my mouth, but it won't come off!!!
Grrrr!
Oh, well.
This is the life...I can see everything.

Hmmmm....
Yummy! This white thing helps me hold my ducky.
Thank you, Mom.
xo!
All bundled up and ready to go celebrate Aunt Cheryl's 21st birthday.
Happy Birthday, Auntie!
Mom...I'm not sure if I like this hat thing.
I'm such a cutie pie.
Mommy said she had to silly string Aunt Cheryl for old-times sake.
Teddy, you're goofy.
The girls
I'm just not a happy camper.
Hi, Shayner.
Naz held me for the second time (first for the camera).
I got to see the fireplace in action for the first time.
Toby and I enjoyed its glow very much.

Look at that yummy cake and pretty candles! I can't wait until I'm old enough to try some.
I'm getting a little sleepy after a long day.
Auntie got a metal detector! Cool beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment