Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, November 1, 2010

10-31 My First Halloween

Family shot
What's this big orange thing? I think it matchces my outfit.
Whatcha doin', Daddy? Mommy said I could dress up as a baby, but we wanted to try the kitty mask just once. :)
Meow

I love my Nanny. We're going to have Halloweenies at Shayne and Naz's!
Hi, Marmie.
My fist is so comforting.
Ummm...I'm not sure about that thing.
Auntie! Can't I please have one of your candies?!
Taking a cat nap before my kitty debut.
Grandpa, you're so funny! That's my sockie!
He, he...you make me laugh.
Nom-noms...

I have discovered my fist and fingers!
Hi, Mama.
Look, Auntie. I suck my fingers just like you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment