Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, November 26, 2010

11-25 Happy Thanksgiving!

I like the icicles best!
'Twas the night before Christmas...
I missed you, Great Auntie!
Aunt Lynnie and Uncle Rick
Auntie loves me so.
Oooo...expensive...pretty...
Hello.
My first horsey ride...
Giddy-up, Aunt Cheryl!
Daddy is such a great turkey carver.
Hi, Aunt Elvira. I'm a little sleepy.
The Toney girls
Such a pretty Nanny
Family shot
Thank you for the kisses, Aunt Wanda!
Don't I have such a cute profile?
Happy Thanksgiving, Grandmom and Granddad!
Blow the bubbles, Mommy!
Can I please try?
Look, Mommy, I can be like you!
Miss Marie, my burp cloth tastes so good; but not as good as your dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment