Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, November 15, 2010

11-13 Splish, Splash in the POOL!

I think I'm ready, Grandmom and Grandad!
What do you think, Marmie?
Well, my grandmothers think it'll be all right, so I guess it'll be okay.
Ohhhhh....I don't know Mommy.
Will you catch me, Daddy?
Umm, this is a big bath tub.
I'm trying to relax, Mommy.
Okay, good, you're still there.
I'm floating, Daddy!
I love you, Mommy.
Can I splash in here, Grandmom?
I think I might like this swimming thing.
Awww...this is the life!
You guys are okay!
Time to get dried off now, little family.
Okay...two firsts in one day. I don't think I like this one. This sink is very strange!
Finally, a ba-ba after a long, but exciting day. Thank you, Grandmom.

No comments:

Post a Comment