Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, January 4, 2013

December 2012 Miscellaneous

 Winter Cutie
 Always a princess
 Playing with Mary, Joseph, and Jesus' lambie
 The royal crown
 It's a flying lambie!
 I love my tree.
 This was Mommy's special bell.
 She's such a cute mouse.
 "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells..."
 Playing with Mommy's special music box...Where did that bear go?
 Cheese!
 Is he in there?
 3 pony-tail snacker
 Eating lunch at the coffee table for the first time...watching Disney Christmas cartoons and eating a PB&J sandwich...
 My girl loves her pig tails.
 Look at those curls!
 Such a cutie!
 Daddy, you're so funny!
 I see you, Mommy.
 Laughing myself silly
 Hmmm...what shall I do with this?
 "I'm reading.  Leave me in here."
 Rudolph Becca!
 She likes to play with her dollhouse families.
 Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer...
 Staying warm in jammies...with a gown as well...
 I love my Hello Kitty specials from Mr. Ken and Ms. Marion.
 Hi, Ah-Heather!
 I must help Daddy with all things...cleaning the fish tank included.
 Fun with Bree-Bree...
 Reading through my new library books...
 Singing carols at the library
 HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
 Chilled and ready to go...
 Santa, Mrs. Claus, and their elf arrived at Publix via firetruck!
 Playing the drums to "The Ants Go Marching"
 Drum, drum, drum...
 Let's take another shot
 I'll get you yet!
 Checking out the flowers and plants at Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Art's...
 Using Ahna's metal detector with Daddy...
 I'm made for this!
 Aunt Bonnie let me take her big Elmo outside for some fresh air.
 I love Elmo!
 Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!
 Sniffing a giant rock that Daddy pulled out of the ground led to a mud beard.  :)
 I'll guard the shovel.
 Belle at  Mahmo's house
 Very busy playing
 Such happiness
 I do love to read!
Raisins are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment