Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, January 4, 2013

12-24 Christmas Eve

 A chilly morning
 Heather, Kylie, and Abby came by to visit around lunchtime.
 Group hug
 Reading with Alyssa at Mom-Mom and Dad-Dad's.
 Playing with Joeleen
 Lovie hugs
 So sweet
 A niece and her uncle
 Hobbes, you are not a present.
 Hi, Chloe.
 I'm so ready!
 My pose
 I love my Joeleen.
 Hi, Bop!
 Ready for the church service...
 Listening to the children's message
 What is he talking about?
 So many children...and precious moments....
 I'm ready to go home now!
 Off like a whirlwind!
 Oopsie, Mommy!
 Family time
 Reading the Bible with Alyssa...
 Posing again
I like my little snow bear from the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment