Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, January 4, 2013

12-25 Merry Christmas!

 My sweetie got a set of wings from Santa.  :)
 She found a Tigger.
 Look, Mommy!
 Did he eat the cookies I made for him?
 Circling the tree while waiting for the grandparents to arrive.  :)
 Let's watch Tinkerbell, Mommy!
 I'm worn out already!
 This is SO exciting!
 My little angel fairy
 Your wish is granted, Madame.
 Leap Frog learners!
 Let me show you how it works, Daddy.
 Oh, yeah.  I'm a pro at this.
 Dora Jammies
 Don't try this at  home, folks.
 Oh, my goodness!
 Opening gifts on my new princess blanket...
 Hi, Erik.
 Mommy was all excited about me opening up a My Little Pony.  :) Dejavu
 So many presents!
 Books are the best!
 See the shirt that Mommy made me?  I'M one of the princesses!
 I like to brush my pony's hair.
 Where did I go?
 See my shirt, Bop?
 I got a ballerina dolly!
 She's so pretty!
 She has a new friend named Olivia.
 Look, Daddy!  A BOY Barbie...A Prince, to be precise.
 How does this work?
 ALL of the princesses
 Such interest
 I'm ready for a bear hug now.
 Awwwww
 Merry Christmas, Ahna and Erik!
 I love you guys!
 Silly girl!
 May I please keep playing now?
 Where did that crooked smile come from?
 I love you, Mahmo and Bop!
 I love Nanny!

 Mama's family shot
 All of the grandmothers waiting to open their gifts from Mommy.
 Two proud Grandpas
 Silly Ahna
 Peek-a-boo!
 Reading my new princess book with Bop
 So serious
 I did this each time a song played from my new book.  How precious am I?!
 Hi, Shayne and Naz!
 What a special treat from Mahmo and Bop!
 My very own doll house!
 Is this really for me?
 I love all of the buttons!
 I spy you.
 Oh, my!  More presents?!
 This takes such concentration!
 I LOVE it!
 A lucky penny in a purse!
 Where did that penny go?
 What could this be?
 I don't like tape.
 Hi, Daddy.
 It goes UP...like this.
 Oh, how I love to read princess books!
 See them, Bop?
 THIS one's my favorite.
 THE END.
 Hmmm...
 The aftermath...a little out of order
 ...And they lived  happily ever after.

 Here you go!
 This one's big!
 Reading together
 Was Teddy around here, Erik?
 Shall we play?
 Let's chase...
 Come and get me!
 My little butterfly
 This Barbie is wonderful, BUT...I really want to read my books.
 The toys are in THERE.
 So cute with Naz




 Posing

 Come and get me, Erik!
 Ahhhhh!!!!
 No!  The tickle monster is back!!!



 Magical!
 So silly




No comments:

Post a Comment