Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

11-22 Happy Thanksgiving!

 Rebecca's friends helped her make hot chocolate.
 Mommy and Becca excited to watch the parade...
 Rebecca had to dance along with the performers.
 Daddy joined in, too.
 Even her dolly, Cookie, got into the action.
 Somersaults in too-too...:)
 Sooooooo tired!
 Nanny and Aunt Elvira
 I love olives!
 The boys out back...
 Early morning bed head
 Sure, I'll share an olive with you, Bop-Bop.
 Mahmo, Ahna, and Ah-Minnie  :)
 Mommy and Ahna
 I LOVE bubble paper!
 Family shot
 Smoochie, smoochie
 Concentrating hard
 Bop, you're making me giggle.
 BIG bubbles!
 Shaynie love
 Awwwww
 I think Daddy loves me.
 He says, "Hi, Mama."
 I love you.
 Dessert at Mom-Mom's
 Hi, Andrew.
 Tickle monster!
 Ahhhhh!!!
 Hi, Uncle Rob!
 So silly Yay-Yay!
 I got Mom-Mom's beads!
 For some reason, these won't turn right.

 Goofy girl!
 Here they are!
 Hi, Miss Pat!
 I love you, Dad-Dad.
 Cousin time
 My "Popeye face"
 Swimming, anyone?
 Please?
 Where's Bentley?
 We see you, Erik.
 The bird carvers...
 I love you, Bop.
 Watching the game
 Uncle Rick and Bentley
 Hi, Elijah.
 I love you.

Did they find us, Belicia?

I love my Mommy so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment