Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

11-16 Decorating Mahmo's Tree

 Her first ornament of the year...
 She did such a lovely job.
 Don't touch it, Ahna.  I know just where I'm going to put it.
 Right here...
 Thank you, Erik.
 Team effort
 Helping Mahmo with the flowers...
 I am a good organizer.
 Hi, Ahna.
 Such a happy group time
 Here's a flower for you, Mahmo.
 Mommy and Daddy enjoyed dancing to Christmas songs.
 We love each other soooooo much!
 Family dance!
 Yes, right there, Ahna.
 Thank you.
 Tickle time
 Picking the perfect spot
 I'll show you how it's done, Mommy.
 Two pretty angels
 Such concentration
 
 Mahmo and I read quite a few books.
 I spy you, Bop Bop.
 Hi!
 Who is that lady?
 Don't worry.  I'm keeping my hands off the pretty stuff. :)
 Mommy love
Sweet wonder


No comments:

Post a Comment