Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, January 20, 2012

1-19

Apparently, Rebecca had to start her morning by kissing that mysterious baby on the window.
Whatcha laughin' at?

Look out! Splash, splash, splash!

I have a question.

Yeah...Ducky is tasty.


See my earring?

Okay...Let's take it off.

Really? It's almost time to get out?

But...I'm so goofy.

OK.

A playtime snack...

Who's out there, Becca?

Whew! All that playing wore me out!

See? Don't worry...I'm not eating while I'm lying down.

Night-night.

OOOOOkay...Which one would you like, Mommy?

Let's go outside for lunch!

First, I need to dress myself...See my nice choice of hat and "bob"?

This is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment