Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, January 2, 2012

1-1-12 Happy New Year!!!

The Toney family says, "Happy 2012!"
These were just all so cute, I couldn't help myself.

Tickle Monster...

The New Year Fairy...

I love my Mahmo and Bahbo!

Exploring Nanny's house..."Hmmmm...Are they watching?"

Where did Gracie go?

I know she's in there somewhere.

How do these doorknobs work?

Ahhh...That pork dinner sure was filling. Let's "root forward" into the new year.

I see you.

I want you, Mahmo!

I'll just pick up Nanny's leaves for her.

I'm just soooo fast!

I found a flower.

Walkin' with Daddy...

Here I come, Mama!

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" Look at what I found!!!

I got something under my nail.

See the pretty flower?

I love you, Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment