Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

9-30 Lakes Park!

Running water...
He, he, he...

I like this gator guy.

This place is so much fun!

He's not that scary...see?

Holdin' on...

Ohhhhhhhhh...Splash!

I don't know about that big splash birdie, Mama.

Inside the sprinklers!

Look at it, Mama!

I'm so big.

I'm gonna touch it...

Here I go...OUT!

Hi!

Oh, boy! Chilly!

Puddle splashin' time...

Splish, splash...

I wasn't doing anything.

Hello, again, Mr. Gator.

All to myself...

Hmmmm...

Shadow!

Crazy water

Belicia's splashin', too.

What's goin' on?

Peek-a-boo!

Where did Mommy go?

A sprinkler bench?

Droplets....FREEZE!

Okay, I'll share with you, Belicia.

Here it comes, Mommy!

Ahhhhhhh!

More?

I don't think I like this one, Mommy.Cute angel...



So nice

Such a little model...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh!

Cutie :)


Say, "Cheese," Mama!

You crack us up!


No comments:

Post a Comment