Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

10-21 Pumpkins!

I'm ready to go, guys. This way, right?
Ohhh...in the car!

Daddy and Becca say, "Cheese!" at the pumpkin patch.

The Toney Family...

Look, Mommy. This one's just my size.

Ummm...Excuse me, Mr. Melon. You're touching me.

We're going to the BIG patch now?

I think this one's perfect. It's as big as me!

What's up there?

Cutie pie...

Look at this stem!

A BABY punkin'!

Yep. I LOVE this place. Welcome Autumn!

Daddy! She's doing it again!

The girls...

Walkin' along...

I think I need to taste this gourd, Daddy.

The sign says it all.

I'll find every little acorn there is.

There's another one.

This one's for you, Grandpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment