Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10-17 First Steps! (Photos actually 10-18, Round 2)

Follow me, Auntie!
What a doll!

This does come off...

I love this book, Auntie. Grrrrrr....

My FAVORITE page!

Hoot! Owl!

My best friends (usually on Mommy's two hands)...Duck-Duck and Nar-Nar...

Ugh! It's hard to open the door with my friends.

Marmie's doing my hair!

I'm such a patient angel.

Thank you, Marmie.

I'll take over from here.

I need my lotion now, please.

Dear, sweet chipmunk...

Mommy LOVES my hair this way.

I'm LOST...inside Grandpa's raincoat...

Here's the way out!

These are my very first steps with Daddy. :) Such a precious sight.








No comments:

Post a Comment