Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

5-7 More Perrier, Please...

MOMMY! That was SOOOO good!
Why did you put it way over there?

But, you let me have the one sip.

Yay! Oh, yay! You're going to let me have it again! It makes my tongue all tingly!

" Dat" is her new thing. She's gotten VERY good at pointing and saying "Dat".

Okay, let me try this again. May I please have another sip of THAT?!

Mmmmm...

What did you think about it, Mom?

Uh! Who threw my toys down there?

Look! It's a rock climbing wall!

Explorer Becca on a mission...

To venture OUT of the land of "Room"...

Mission accomplished! I DID it!

Okay...Now, let's see...How did Tom Cruise do it?

Hinges! Oh, boy!

Oooooooooooohhhhh...so that's how it works.

Come along, Toby!

This tile is nice and chilly.

I'm going to get you, Mommy!

Efforts of Mission Bathroom Exploration were thwarted by Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment