Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, May 30, 2011

5-29 My First Time at the Beach!

As a pre-Memorial Day celebration, we met Grandmom, Granddad, Auntie Wanda, Micah, Joeleen, and Alyssa at the Fort Myers Beach timeshare. What a fun day!

Ummm...Auntie, what's that white stuff?
Hello, Micah!

Auntie...there's some loud noise over there.

Mommy, I know you said you'd hold my hand, but I'm not too sure about this.

In the Gulf with Daddy...Okay, this isn't so bad...kind of relaxing.

Oops! My first of 3 hats in the water today. :)

No words

Don't worry. I got it.

Looking at the sunshine on the water...

It's getting away!

What's that?

Hmmm...Alyssa said this is a rake. What does a rake do?

Oooohhhhhhhhh...

Daddy, what are you doing to my feet?

Where did they go?

So, you're telling me this was the exact spot that you married Mommy?

Like my sandcastle?

Like this, Daddy?

Handle?...Handle.

Granddad and Becca sportin' their shades...

I'm coming, Grandmom.

You coming, Mommy?

Ooooo...I like that thing.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Enter: Alyssa!

Taking a break to reapply and have a bite to eat...

I'll help you, Daddy.

Look! Alyssa can float!

Then, my next favorite part was...

Back to the Gulf...my floaty in the ocean!

Whee!

Group shot



I was SOOOOOOO tired! I went home and slept for 14 hours straight! Mommy and Daddy went to say "hi" to the neighbors







No comments:

Post a Comment