Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

5-15 New Foods

Let's taste a grape...
Hmmmm....I guess it's okay.

After church, we went to Marmie and Grandpa's house. Like how Grandpa fixed my dress? I needed my knees free for crawling. He understands. :)

I like pretty things...shoes included.

My, oh, my...Grandpa, this car ride and shopping trip has been exhausting. *Just a note: She pulled that bag off the stool as she was passing by.*

Today has been a day of many first table foods. This is a picture of her trying to resurrect a piece of potato from under her tray. She also tried chicken, ham, and cheese...as well as bread, grapes, watermelon, canteloupe, and banana (which she had previously tasted).

Chicken, please!

Uh-oh! I lost it.

Oh, Mom! Not another picture!

Yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment