Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, April 29, 2011

4-29 Eli!!!

Uh-oh! Now what?
Haaaaaaaaaa...Lid, thou hast returned to my grasp.

Daddy, you crack me up!


No, Daddy. This is how you play Mozart.


Assistant?! I have misplaced my music.


It's okay...I will imagine that it's right here.


ELI!!!!


Yay! Oh, Buddy...I've missed you!


Let's scout out the area.


Excuse us, Belicia. Could you please point the way to the nearest ba-ba?


Conga line!


We're just a little tired after all that exploring.


Cheese! Such a pretty girl...


Uh! I'm right behind ya, Eli!


What do we do with these cups, Brooke?


Oh, okay...I wish for ba-ba!


There it is! I see it, Eli! I really see it! This thing works!


Peas porridge hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment