Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

4-23

I'm feeling much better today, Mommy!
Watch me crawl!

From whence does that music come?

My, oh my, oh my! Do you think I have enough toys?! Mommy says I MUST be feeling better.

This one's new to me...Chomp, Chomp, Chomp!

Are you accusing innocent little me of dumping out the toy basket?

Okay, okay! I did it, and I'm PROUD of it!

Sing with me, Ma-Ma.

Yeah...like that...HORSEY!

Giddy-up, Horsey!

I like my dresser...

and Daddy's socks.

YAY! I'm up and movin' again!

Hmmm...how does this work?

I'm not so sure about this contraption.

Let's press this one, Daddy.

Second topple of the day!

How do I get that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment