Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, April 25, 2011

4-24 Happy First Easter, Rebecca!

Why is Mommy all excited, Daddy?
Good morning.

Presents from the Easter Bunny?

Ohhhhhhhhhh....WOW!

Let me at it! Let me at it!

A book!

Nice chickie...

An Easter choo-choo!

Let me just taste this.

Hmmmmm...

Hello, Mr. Conductor.

Oh...This basket is part of the train?

An Easter outfit...What's on your nail, Mom?

Family shot at Crosspoint

Yay! Jesus is ALIVE! That's the meaning of Easter!

Ummm...What's the bag for?

Let me just taste it to see if it's worthy to hold my very first Easter eggs.

I found one, Daddy! I found one!

Is that another one?

It is! It is another one!

Yummy!

Uh-oh! I dropped it.

Uh! It keeps rolling away, Mommy.

Thank you, Daddy. I command you in the name of JESUS to stay still!

Oh, no! Now this one's falling!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

So many...and so precious...

Let's check it again.

So sleepy

Oooooooooooooo...Peter Rabbit chocolates at Marmie's!


Another basket...and LOVE

Oh, my! Mommy has to hold me back now.

Do I understand the crawling rules and regulations? Check.

Oops. I forgot. Crawling after Teddy was a no-no.

A refreshing evening splash in Marmie's sink...What is this thing, Mommy?

IIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE this!

Trickle, trickle, trickle water

I love, love, LOVE my bathies!

...And eating measuring cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment