Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, December 6, 2010

12-5 Dedication Day

I guess it's time...wearing a dress that cousin Kelsey wore. :)
Mommy says I look just like a baby doll. She shed some tears when she saw me.
One more finger nibble, please.
Are you going to be right by me, Daddy?
A mom and her girl
So proud
The little family
Both families were present, although some pictures are on another camera.
You're goofy, Aunt Wanda!
I can be goofy, too.
Smile
Kisses from Rie, Rie
Lunch with Mommy and Daddy at Morretti's
AND...a first real try at rice cereal...
Open wide!
Hi, Daddy. Is my face messy?
Ha, ha! Spitting it out is so much fun!
Ummm...I don't know if I like it anymore.
Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment