Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, December 6, 2010

12-3 A Day of Play...A Little Out of Order, but All Good

Yay! A visit with Nanny's neighbors Cricket and Karen...and...SURPRISE! Austin and Nathan came over to Nanny's, too!
Buds
Okay, Gracey, I guess you need a little attention, too.
I started the day off napping with Mommy in the big bed.
I'm awake! Let's go play!
All right! Let's go!
Mommy says my smile is her sunshine on a cloudy day.
Cutie Pie
What are you doing?
An early morning visit from Marmie...yay! I was trying to talk with her on the phone, grabbing it and smiling...that just wasn't cutting it.
I am such a snuggle bug.
Peek-a-boo, Mommy.

Well, hi.
Daddy time
Awwww...
I'll help you decorate the tree, Mommy.
I'm such a happy girl.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
La, la, la!!!! I LOVE making music and singing.
Okay, back to the evening. This was actually the first few moments of the gathering...Gracey was there, too, of course.
Nanny had such fun playing "A-boo!" with me.
Hi, Miss Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment