Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12-25 Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Daddy!
Oh, my goodness! Grandmom, Granddad, Marmie, Nanny, Aunt Cheryl, and Erik all came to see me!! I'm such a lucky girl!
So cute
May I please read my letter from Santa now?
Oh...so this is a stocking.
How exciting! It sings to me!
Hi, there, guys.
Rattle, rattle...
I like my little ball, Santa.
And keys, too....
What do I do, Mommy?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....Gotcha!
Vroom! Vroom!
Daddy and I are going to have fun with this one!
That looks like fun.
Wow!
I think Mommy's a little excited.
Oooooo....magic!
Auntie and Uncle
Hi, Brookie-Brooke.
All the cousins with their sock monkies.
Let's attack John!
Thank you, Nanny. I like to look at Rudolph.
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer...
Daddy kisses
So happy!
Grandpa love
Worn out baby girl! She almost doesn't fit in her bassinet anymore!
Such a nice decoration, Becca.
Mommy, too.
So silly!
I'll help you, Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment