Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Remainder of January

 All bundled up
 Giddy up!
 Cheese!
 I love my Mommy!
 Visiting Nanny
 See how gentle I am?
 Visiting with Mahmo's cousin, Chris...
 So excited for my first carnival!!!
 Are you sure Dumbo's okay, Daddy?
 Oh, yay!
 Slow down, Buddy!
 That was such fun!
 Daddy and me on the bumblebee
 Here we go!
 Is it time yet?
 That's better!
 Sunshine beauty
 So high!
 Tally-Ho!
 I like the Merry-Go-Round!

 You do it like this, Daddy.
 Here we go again!
 I think Mama's having fun.
 Hi, Mommy!
 I LOVE corn dogs!
 Tickle monster
 Yummy!
 Sleepy, but still must be dressed up
 Hello!
 What is snow, Daddy?
 Fun at the park
 Relaxing


 So peaceful!

 Hello, Mr. Froggy!
 I found a great hiding spot!
 Hello, again!
 I see you, Mommy!
 A break from playing...
 This little flower is for you,  Mommy.

 What can we say?
 We're HUGE fans!
 Practicing dentistry


 So precious!

 Save me, Mommy!
 Waiting at church
 Someone's having fun.
 Ready to go!
 Hi, Mr. Billy!







No comments:

Post a Comment