Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

2-20 A Trip to The Barn

 And...We're OFF!
 Mommy's traditional picture spot #1...
 Bop-Bop and Uncle Bop-Bop
 This is going to be fun!
 Dancing with Uncle Bop-Bop



 I'm being careful, Mommy.
 We're looking at the fishies.
 Where is that fish food?
 What's down there?
 I love my Mommy.
 Mommy and Daddy
 I'm ready to play now.
 Just the girls...Mommy, Aunt Evie, Mwah, Mahmo, and Aunt Lori
 Me and the boys...Uncle Bop-Bop/Don, Mwah,Uncle Ira, Bop-Bop, and Daddy
 "So nicing" Uncle Ira
 Discussing our plan of action with Bop-Bop...
 Walking stick?  Check.
 Dejavu
 So strong!
 Just hangin' around
 Hold me tight, Bop!
 Photo spot #2!





 I love you, Aunt Lori.

 I love you, Daddy.
SOOOO tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment