Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Rest of September

 All of the princesses...
 Alyssa snuggles while I'm feeling sickly...
 Enjoying a visit with Aunt Rose and Chrissy...
 Hobbes, you're funny!
 I'm a big girl now!
 Off and ridin'!
 Granddad gave us a tour of his new office building.
 Look what landed atop our bell tower!
 Sleeping Tom...
 My first face drawn all by myself...
 Playing dress up...
 Floofy, floofy...
 This was part of a flower girl dress that Mahmo made for Mommy when s he was little.
 Fixing a "boo-boo"...
 A little princess...
 This hat is so pretty!
 Precious fingers

 I'm in a goofy mood.
 Playing on my new swing set for the first time...
 I can do it!
 I did it!
 Slidin'!
 Hello.
 Captain Becca
 Daddy and I were feeding the turtles.
 A dad and his girl...

Cheese!


`

No comments:

Post a Comment