Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Monday, October 15, 2012

10-13 A BIG DAY!

We began our gorgeous Saturday morning with a walk on the pier.
Hi, Daddy!
Group Shadow
Then, we went to a beautiful park.
Mama smoochies
Sitting with Daddy
Daddy, those splashes are getting awfully close.
I caught Mommy.
I had to chase Daddy, too.
Of course, I got him, too.
Looking for flowers...
Swing time
Like this, Mommy?
I love my Daddy.
Hi.
I pulled Daddy's glasses off so you could see his eyes.
Ah!  There's a Daddy on my windshield!
Galloping away...
Hold him here, Daddy.
Daddy taught me how to do chin-ups.
I did it!
Let me just rub your back, Daddy.
HELP!
You can't see me.
Climbing so high!
Hi, Mama!
Whee!
So beautiful!
After a nap, we all got ready to go to a horseback riding birthday party.  Yee-haw!
I see the horsies, Mommy.
Are they coming back here?
See my helmet?
We're ready!
Giddy up!
Clop, clop, clop...
While petting Tasha, I had to try to put my finger up her nose...twice.
Look at me!  I'm riding Cherokee all by myself!
Thank you, Miss Christina.
Daddy and I had fun in the bounce house.
Action shot
Oh, my goodness!  I REALLY get to PAINT the horsey?!
Such a nice Tinkerbell...
The end result...
I even got to feed them carrots!
Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment