Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

9-9 Rings, Rings, and More Rings!

I think you look good right here.
Hi, Aunt Mary Ellen. Do you like my pretty rings? (Courtesy of Nanny)

I'll help you make your bed, Nanny. I watch Mommy make hers every morning. You just do this.

I see you, Gracey!

I'm gonna getchoo!

Nice Gracey.

Let me show you how to do it, Marmie.

Kissy, kissy...

Gracey is a good watch dog and protector.

Dinner at Grandmom and Granddad's: Goin' for a ride...

BALLLLLLL!!!!!

Grandmom and her girl...

MORE rings!

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhh! Thank you, Grandmom!

So pretty! One, two, three...TEN!

Setting my standards a little high...BUT, don't worry! Not for a LONNNNNG time!













No comments:

Post a Comment