Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Friday, September 16, 2011

9-15 13-Month Photo Shoot by Auntie Cheryl

Okay...ready to get the party started...


Wait! What happened to my clothes?



Let's relax at Jaycee park.



What's over there, Mama?



Such a happy girl...



You're so funny!



Hallelujah!



Yes, I agree. This place is very peaceful.



I vote "yes" to happiness.



Like my dolly bib?



I think Mommy loves me a little bit.



Okay...She loves me a lot.



Are we in a tree, Mommy?



I love today.



BALL!

Please...please...please...

Let's go over there.

Up we go!

True love

What is this green stuff? Is it safe?

I'd rather not chance it.

Giddy up, Horsey! To the playground!

I don't like this stuff.


I will not touch it.

Cutie

You touch it, Mama.

Hmmmm...Let me think about that.

I've got an idea!

The horsey says, "Neigh...Brrrrr..."

I'm watchin' you, Auntie.

Attempting...

...Never mind.

That one is touching me.

I look like a what kind of baby?

"OOOOooooooohhhhhhh, home on the range..."

Yes, I see the doggie, but I'm NOT touching that grass stuff again.

But, Mommy...I want that flower.

Such a pitiful lip...

A heart!

Swing time...

I LIKE this swing!

Such a precious little face...

May I please have some more raisins?

Ooooooo, ooooooooooo.....YES!

Thank you, Mommy.

Welcome back to my tree.

Okay, HAT...You need to help me catch the bubbles, K?

Let's get 'em!

They're getting away!

Where do you think they're going?

Tryin' again...

Nicely done, Auntie.

Pool time! Ducky, you're so tasty.

To the steps, Auntie!

Oh, yeah...That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

I'm so big! I can crawl out all by myself!

TOP!

SPLASH!

Whee!

Again, again, again!

What a fun day!

Back to the steps, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment