Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7-5 Dress-Up Time with Alli

Such fun dress-up time! I'm Tinkerbell, and Alli's Belle.
Checking each other out.

Such pretty dresses on such pretty girls.


Golden slippers!


I LOVVVVVE shoes!


Alli and her mommy, Nicole...


Mommy and Rebecca


Can I try your hat, Mama?


Thank you. Don't you think I look like Scarlet from Gone with the Wind?


Oh, them golden slippers...


Black ones, too?!


What's the matter, Alli? I know...You want to WALK!


Fairy wings


Ducky


Getting a little tired of dress-up now...


Diaper babes


Is it my turn yet, Alli?


No more hats!


Roar! I'd rather be a tiger!


Hold on, Alli! I'll ride us outta here!


You hangin' on, Partner?


OK...I guess I'll ride out alone.


Baby Belle


Sharing shapes


A little flower


Where did Becca go?


Ya know, Mom...I don't want everyone to see my diapie.


Nice readin'...Becca even stood up against this table today, AND let her hands go!


Ice cream at Great Licks...C'mon, Mama, may I have some, too?


Yum, yum, yum!


The ladies that work in the gallery pointed out that I was truly screaming for ice cream.


A pony ride to end the day...Not so sure this time...


Alli loved this pony! She even crinkled up her nose when she smiled. So cute!












No comments:

Post a Comment