Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7-4 Happy Independence Day!

So big!
Lord, please bless this carefully covered outlet.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Kissing

But, Daddy, I don't think I want to go on a boat ride.

So, this is a lifevest.

Ahoy, Matey! Going on my very first boat ride!

We went by and picked up Grandpa, Marmie, and Auntie Cheryl.


Happy Cruiser

Grandpa!

Cutie pie

Cap'n Daddy

Look who we found! Its Shayne and Naz out fishig!

I'm starting to get a little uncertain about this whole thing.

Auntie

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO hot!

Mommy had me cool down in my inside pool. :)

She even gave me a new toy to play with...TURTLE!

Was Mommy playing with my hair again?

Examining...

Here, Mommy. I'll share my turtle with you.

So sad girl...She didn't want to take a nap.

Auntie made it all better.

So tall...I'll fix your hair for you, Daddy.

There. All done!Red, white, and blue family


Porch time with Auntie and Shaynie

So sweet

The unveiling...

I don't want to touch it, Shaynie.OK!


A cool down evening splash in my princess pool...

It's pink.

Splashy, splashy...

Angel girl



No comments:

Post a Comment