Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

1-30 SIX Months Old!!! Let's Celebrate!

First, I needed some relaxation time before church.
He, he, he!
THEN...off to Revolution Cable Wakeboard Park for the first time! Daddy was sooooooo happy!
What's this place, Mommy?
Was that Daddy? Nope.
Is that him?
Yay! There he is!!!
Smoochie, smoochie, smoochie...Daddy enjoyed showing me off to his friends.
Whistle! Woo-hoo!!! Go, Daddy!
It was great to see Uncle Ron and Joe, too.
Awwww....
I see you.
Daddy, are you going back into the freezing water?
Family shot first
I saw him, Mommy! I saw him!
Whoo -hoo!!!!!!!!!!!
Here he comes again!
Priceless
Ditto
Is this art, Mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment