Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9-2 I Love Saturdays!


 Relaxing while I wait for dinner at Lobster Lady...
 Earlier, we played in Yay-Yay and Beef's pool...See my new trumpet?
 Now I can see you.
 I helped Beef clean off the pool deck.
 Yay-Yay had fun bouncing with me.
 Sammy even joined in the fun.



Look who came to surprise me...Mahmo!
 Angel toes
 My Popeye face...
 I love you, Mommy.
 I'm getting a ride!
 Must hold on tight...
 Kissy for Kelsey...
 Beef, I'm tired.
 I love my Yay-Yay.
 Even Daddy came in!  We were very focused.

 Swimming is so much fun!
 I have to have my tongue just right.
 Concentrate...concentrate...
Whew!  We made it back to the steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment