Welcome to our life with Rebecca Dawn. We hope you enjoy the pictures and video clips as much as we do. Mommy's goal is to post at least one picture each day. Enjoy.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9-20 Such Entertainment...

Meeting Minnie Mouse for the first time...Thank you, Miss Carol!
I think I like you.
What did you say? We match? Fancy that!
Playing with Minnie is so tiring. Thank you for the catnap, Daddy. I think you're a little tired, too.
Each night at dinner, I am fascinated by the black handle on this cabinet door.
Hmmm...How can I get into this "no, no" cabinet when I'm a little bit older?
It truly is very interesting.
I love my Minnie. See her, Mommy?
She's been telling me secrets, but I'm not gonna tell... :)
Knuckles! I think Minnie and I are gonna be buds for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. You have some great pictures here. She is beautiful love this smiles. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete